Sunday, April 16, 2017

Resurrection Sunday

RESURRECTION SUNDAY 2017
(All Scripture used in this series will be from the One New Man unless otherwise noted)
 
Y’SHUA IS THE GREAT AND MIGHTY I AM
THE ONE TRUE, EVERLASTING, ALMIGHTY GOD!
YAH WEH IN THE FLESH – 
The Great I AM!
 
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him would not die but would have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world so that He would condemn the world, but so that the world would be saved through Him.” John 3:16-17
 
800 years earlier:
I AM, I AM the LORD; and besides Me there is no Deliverer/Savior.” Isaiah 43:11
 
I AM, I AM He Who erases your transgressions for My own sake, and will not remember your sins.” Isaiah 43:25
 
“Thus says the LORD your Redeemer, and He Who formed you from the womb, ‘I AM the LORD Who makes all things; Who alone stretches forth the heavens; Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself.’” Isaiah 44:24
 
“Remember the former things of old! For I AM God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me.” Isaiah 46:9
 
I AM, I AM He Who comforts you! Who are you, that you should revere a man who will die, and of the son of man who will be made as grass.” Isaiah 51:12
 
“Surely He has borne our sicknesses, our pains; He carried them, yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted. But He was wounded because of our transgressions, bruised because of our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and we have been healed by His wounds.” Isaiah 53:4-5
 
“He was oppressed and He was afflicted, yet He did not open His mouth, like a lamb which is brought to the slaughter. Like a sheep is mute before her shearers. He was taken away from rule and from judgment, and who will recount His life? For He was cut off out of the land of the living. He was stricken because of the transgressions of My people. And this One made His grave among the wicked and His tomb among the rich, although He had done no violence, nor was there any deceit in His mouth.
 
“But it pleased the LORD to bruise Him. He has put Him to grief: if His very being will consider it a recompense for guilt, He will see His seed, He will prolong His days, and the pleasure of the LORD will succeed in His hands. He will see of the travail of His soul and will be satisfied. By His knowledge My Servant will justify the righteous before many, and He will bear their iniquities. Therefore I shall divide Him a portion with the great, and He will divide the spoil with the strong, because He had laid open His very being to death, and was numbered with transgressors and He took off the sin of many and made intercession for the transgressors.” Isaiah 53:7-12
 
 
THEREFORE TODAY WE CELEBRATE!
“For this reason the Father would love Me, because I am laying down My life so that I could again take it. No one takes this life from Me, but I lay this life down by Myself, willingly. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it again: I did take this commandment from My Father.” John 10:17-18
 
“If I shall glorify Myself, then it is not My glory: My Father is the One Who glorifies Me, Who you are saying ‘He is our God.’ And you have not known Him, but I do know Him. And if I were to say that I do not know Him, I would be a liar like you: but I do know Him and I keep His Word. Abraham your father rejoiced because he would see My day, and he did see it and was joyful.” … “I most positively say to you, before Abraham was born I AM.”  John 8:54-58
 
“If God were your Father you would love Me, for I came out from God and I have come: for I have not come from Myself but He sent Me.” John 8:42
 
 
 “…I shall gain Messiah’s favor to be found by Him, not having my righteousness from legalism, but through faith in Messiah, the righteousness of God based on faith, to know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship with His sufferings, when I have been rendered like Him in His death, if somehow I should attain to the resurrection from the dead.” Philippians 3:9-11 
 
BECAUSE…
“Behold we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be given over to the high priests and the scribes, and they will condemn Him to death and they will give Him over to the heathens and the heathens will mock Him and spit upon Him and they will scourge Him and they will kill Him, and after three days He will rise.” Mark 10:33-34
 
I AM the Resurrection and the Life: the one who believes in Me, even if he would die, he will live, and everyone who lives and believes in Me would not ever die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-27
 
I AM the Bread that descends from heaven…Stop murmuring with one another. No one is able to come to Me unless the Father, the One Who sent Me, would draw him, then I will raise him on the last Day. It has been written in the Prophets, ‘And they will be taught by God:’ everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me. Not that anyone has seen the Father except the One Who was with God, He has seen the Father. Most assuredly I say to you, the one who believes has eternal life. I AM the Bread of Life.” John 6:41-48
 
I AM the Door: if someone would enter through Me he will be saved and he will enter and he will go out and he will find pasture.” John 10:9
 
I AM the true vine and My Father is the farmer…If you would dwell in Me and My words would dwell in you, whatever you would want you must immediately ask, and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified in this, so that you would bear much fruit and you will become My disciples. Just as the Father loved Me, and I loved you: you are dwelling in My love.” John 15:1-9
 
“But I am telling you the truth, it is profitable for you that I would leave. For if I would not leave, the Comforter will not come to you: but if I would go back, I will send Him to you, and when that One comes He will expose the world concerning sin and concerning righteousness and concerning judgment: indeed concerning sin because they do not believe in Me: but concerning righteousness, because I am going back to the Father and you will no longer see Me: and concerning judgment because the prince of this world has been convicted.” John 16:7-11
 
“That One will glorify Me, because He will take from Me and He will teach you. Whatever things the Father has are Mine: because of this I said that He takes from Me and He will teach you.” John 16:14-15
 
“Do not be amazed at this, because a time is coming in which all those tombs will hear His voice and those who have done good things will go forth into resurrection life, but those who have done evil things into resurrection judgment.” John 5:28-29
 
“Behold I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to reward each one according to his deeds. I am the Alef and the Tav, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End….I, Y’shua did send My messenger to testify these things to you for the congregations. I AM the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star. And the Spirit and the bride are saying, ‘You must come.’ And the one who hears must now say, ‘You must come.’ And the one who thirsts must come faithfully, the one who wants must now take the water of life as a free gift.”Revelation 22:12-17
 
“The One Who testifies these things says, ‘Indeed, I am coming quickly.’ Amen, You must come, Lord Y’shua. The grace of the Lord Y’shua be with all of you.” Revelation 22:20-21
 
SHALOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment